This Website (www.justoutdoor.co.uk) (the “Website“) is owned by and operated by Furnibarn Ltd (“Furnibarn Ltd“, “we” or “us“).
If you have any questions regarding the website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from this site, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our trading address:
Company Registration Number: 5244349
VAT Registration Number: 866942180
Our registered office is at: Alex House 260-268 Chapel Street, Salford, Manchester. Lancashire M3 5JZ
Website Content & Use
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Prior written consent for links to this site from another website or document must be obtained from Furnibarn Ltd, t/a Justoutdoor.co.uk
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Returns / Cancellation Policy
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) offers you the following cancellation rights:
If you are a consumer (ie acting for purposes outside a business) you have the right to cancel the contract at anytime for any reason without incurring any liability within the cancellation period.
Your right to cancel does not apply to any goods made to your specification or personalised in any way.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel:
- You must exercise this right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- You are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- You can cancel via e-mail to email@example.com clearly stating, your full name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Once you have advised us you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation. Goods must be returned in their original packaging unused and in a saleable condition. If these conditions are not met we may make deductions from refunds to cover the associated costs of processing returned goods.
- Once in receipt of the goods we will refund you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Please carefully inspect your packages when they arrive. If packaging is open or damaged please mark the delivery note as ‘damaged’ in the signature box (including hand held electronic capture devices). You may also choose to refuse the delivery and mark as ‘damaged’ (the goods will be returned to us).
- Once opened, if you find your order is damaged, missing any parts, faulty or is any way incorrect please contact us within 14 days via email.
- We will need photo evidence of damage emailed over to us before we can arrange collection.
- You must tell us within 14 days of receipt. Please keep all packaging and instructions and do not use. Please place goods back in the original packaging for the collection. Please check your goods carefully before disposing of the packaging, as we’re unable to arrange a collection for items that are un-boxed. If you do not keep the packaging then it is your responsibility to make sure the products are re boxed, we do not provide additional boxes. We will arrange collection and replacement as soon as possible.
- Collections will be arranged between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. We will ask you to let us know a suitable day before booking the collection. You will then be allocated a day and estimated time slot. This time slot is only an estimate and the courier can occasionally run over the time given.
- Please note we will only attempt to collect items twice, if you miss both attempts it will be your responsibility to arrange your own collection.
- Goods will be checked upon return. They must be complete and include all packaging and instructions.
- We will arrange delivery once we have received full payment in cleared funds. Delivery will be to the address you specify when ordering.
- We aim to deliver all goods within 5 to 10 working days from receipt of order.
- Should an item be out of stock and a delivery date not certain we will contact you directly to inform you of any hold up or delayed delivery date.
- If the expected delivery date is unreasonable or the item has been withdrawn from sale we will contact you to offer a similar substitute item or a full refund.
- Where a signature is required we will contact you to book in delivery
- Stocked products can be collected from our showroom in Siddington, Cheshire. Please call 01260 224445 to arrange collection.
- Small items and items under 20kg are usually sent within 7 days and are sent via a courier who may not contact you prior to delivery, however, we will advise you that the items are being dispatched.
- An extra delivery charge may become payable if no-one is present to accept delivery and either you haven’t provided alternative delivery instructions or else you don’t collect the item from a holding depot within 7 days of failed delivery.